LCG is a Native American Owned, Veteran-Owned Small business federal contracting firm that specializes in project management for US Government Facilities’ Services and Construction projects.
LCG is a Prime Federal Contractor based in Boise, Idaho. LCG has provided the United States Government with project management for Construction, Services and Logistics since 2002. We currently have contracts with BLM, US Veterans Administration, USAF as well as other DOD and Federal Agencies. LCG subcontracts for contract requirements and we maintain a multi-discipline in-house staff with technical expertise and certifications. We focus on cost effective solutions for Construction, Logistics, Human Resources, Medical Supplies and Equipment, and Federal Contract Management and Fulfillment. Through strategic outsourcing, authentic experience and strong project management, LCG ensures our clients will get the very best product at a value. Integrity, experience, communication and quality is the reason for our success as a Federal Contracting Firm.
While we call the Treasure Valley home, LCG's broad scope of work has given us the opportunity to work throughout the United States, serving a wide variety of customers.
- General Services Administration – Utah, Oregon, Idaho, California, Alabama
- US Coast Guard – California, Florida
- US Veterans Administration – New Mexico
- Bureau of Land Management – Idaho, Arizona, California
- Bureau of Reclamation – Idaho, Arizona, California
- US Forest Service – Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Oregon, Texas, Tennesee
- Western Federal Lands/Grand Teton Park – Wyoming